$500, Annual Sponsorship
- Your firm will be featured on our website as a sponsor with a link to your webpage.
- You will be able to utilize our blog to communicate to our membership project highlights or other information about your firm or group if you so choose. This opportunity is made available once annually.
- Special Recognition at our annual conference July 13, 2017 at the Lied Lodge in Nebraska City.
- Full page description of your corporation or group at the annual conference to be distributed to all attendees (over 100 last year)
- A $50 gift card to be given away at the conference in your name from a retailer of your choosing.
- You will have an opportunity to display a board or small banner at the event in a location seen by all attendees throughout the conference
- Your logo will be shown and you will be recognized as an annual sponsor on a looping PowerPoint highlighting the activities of NeFSMA. This will run at the social event and at lunch during the conference.
- Logo on all meeting agendas and programs fully sponsored by NeFSMA (Annual Conference in Nebraska City and membership meeting in November at Strategic Air and Space Museum in Ashland).
- Your logo will be featured in our annual newsletter that will be sent to our membership the last week of May.
- …and potentially most important, help further the mission of NeFSMA by raising awareness of proper floodplain and stormwater management by reducing the cost of educational outreach opportunities available to those who work towards this purpose every day.
$100, Social Event Sponsorship at Annual Conference
- At the social event the evening before the annual conference, the sponsor can bring a display board or banner and other promotional items to give away (please bring enough for everyone!). These will be prominently displayed for members to see and provides an opportunity for our members to interact with individuals representing your organization.
- NeFSMA will display a board with sponsor logos at the social.
- …and potentially most important, be a catalyst for socializing and networking within the NeFSMA community. Our membership has found that the aspect of socializing around a certain mission can greatly strengthen our resolve.
Use the form below to pay by credit card or mail checks to:
Nebraska Floodplain & Stormwater Managers Association
17330 West Center Rd., Suite 110, #141
Omaha, NE 68130
Please indicate your sponsorship level and a point of contact in the comments or with your check.